Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Judgements and Warnings

This afternoon I was driving behind a bright white extra jumbo Cadillac Escalade and at first when I saw it careen in front of me after not stopping at the 4-Way stop we found ourselves I was quite alarmed because it appeared out of nowhere and it looked so much like the continent of Antarctica that I thought I was about to be ramrodded by a glacier but I was relieved to see that it was just a super duper building sized SUV with an angry lady who looked, ironically, like a seal wearing a LOT of makeup and after she nearly sideswiped me and stuck her big fat car butt in my face I noticed a bumper sticker that said:

IF NOT FOR LOVE THEN WHY?

And she was in too much of a rage filled skirmish with other drivers at the time but had she slowed down for just a moment I could have told her:  CHEETOS.


I Calls 'em Likes I Sees 'em,
Henrietta Honker

7 comments:

Hilary said...

Honk. Honk.

Cupcake Murphy said...

Honkin right back atcha sistuh.

Twisted Susan said...

I do it for BUTTERED TOAST.

claudia said...

COTTAGE CHEESE!

Cupcake Murphy said...

PEPPERMINT PATTIES.

linlah said...

Bumper stickers are the tattoo you're too affraid to get.

Cupcake Murphy said...

linlah that is hilarious!