Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday Announcement

Dear Beloved Readers,

Hello.  My name is Cooper and I am the dog that so often models for this site.  I cannot tell you how many times I may be minding my own business, sniffing my male parts or foraging for petrified pieces of whole wheat pasta that may be trapped under that gold mine space between the kitchen floor and the bottom of the stove and Cupcake will descend upon me with her camera taking photographs of my nostrils until I demand a pay raise.  Never happens.

Anyway, the photograph above was taken when Cupcake told me that the fresh, sparkly, nine million times better version of this blog has been created and if I wanted to see it I should rocket my paws over to:

www.OddGoodTrue.com

to check out all the vast newness there, so that's where I'm headed, toot suite.

Oh, how I hope that you'll come with me.  It'll be ever so much fun!

See You Soon,
Reverend Cooper C. Murphy
Author
Barking the Divine

4 comments:

Twisted Susan said...

Your very own non-blogspot website!
This truly is a HAPPY new year!

Hilary said...

Curious why it will be better??
Cooper, of course, will be smashing no matter where he's at.

The Zadge said...

I think I'm even more excited than Cooper!

Cupcake Murphy said...

Thanks everyone! Had a little false start but everything is shiny new now!