Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cooper Being Zero Mostel in The Producers

Here he is seen just seconds before flashing his famous Nostrils in the Air shot that never failed to have the entire crowd in stitches from hysterical, convulsive laughter.

"One time I made a lady laugh so hard her bazooms burst right there in the front row," he says before grabbing a passing stage hand's buttocks while making a loud honking noise.

"Oh how I love a plump tuckus!" he shouts, zanily.

3 comments:

Cecelia Winesap said...

The last time I heard the name Zero Mostel was on The Muppet Show. He was mocking Sam the Eagle behind his back. Classic.

Twisted Susan said...

Afghanistan banana stand, Zero Mostel died on 9/8.

Cupcake Murphy said...

Cooper was telling me that and I refused to believe him. "I know my Zero Mostel trivia you asshole!" he kept screaming.