Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Expert Advice

Dear Cupcake,

I realize that it is an unavoidable reality that Ryan Seacrest is taking over the world but I was wondering if you could offer any guidance on how a small family might protect themselves once we are under Supreme Seacrest Oligarchy Rule.  Do you advise building a mud hut and living under a freeway overpass or would it be better to move to Antarctica and try to create a life communing with vicious sea eels?
---Tweaked Out In Tehachapi

Dear Tweaked,
No.
Good Luck,
Cupcake

3 comments:

The Zadge said...

Actually, I think "small families" are fine under the Seacrest Dictatorship. It's those of us folk over 5'9" that have to head for the hills.

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

I simply do not understand the creature called Seacrest.

linlah said...

I do not understand their girlfriends.