Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Conclusion

There is no denying that Mister Cupcake and I lead a very cultured existence. It is just a fact that we are, at our core, incredibly highbrow. We're very People-Who-Wear-Billowy-Scarves-And-Have-Compost-Heaps-And-Live-In-The-Hamptons-And-Build-Our-Own-Barn-And-Then-Throw-Vegan-Parties-In-Said-Barn-But-Also-Have-Gorgeous-Condos-In-The-City-With-Big-Bowls-Of-Fresh-Fruit-And-Always-Fresh-Flowers types and as we were laying in bed watching T.V. last night trying to find a movie to watch on our beloved HBO On Demand we decided to watch The River Wild with Meryl Streep, Kevin Bacon and David Strathairn.

Initially Mister Cupcake was lobbying for the cinematic masterpiece 40 Year Old Virgin but when I reminded him that, between the two of us, we've seen this movie 89 times he gave up and briefly attempted persuasion involving The Legend Of Bagger Vance that went nowhere until we ultimately agreed upon The River Wild. Although I must admit that, well into the raft movie, I was still mumbling about any unwatched Survivor Man episodes that might be there for the taking so I can't truly say that we agreed on the river movie but that's neither here nor there. Regardless, you can tell from all of this that we are Pure Culture.

Which brings me to my point and my conclusion:

The alternate title for the movie The River Wild is:

People In A Raft Who Wear UNBELIEVABLY High Waisted Pants

Sincerely,
Bob the Bloated Usher

No comments: