Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Judgements and Warnings

The other day, as a male colleague was walking AWAY from me, I realized that when men go bald it usually starts on the very top, back part of their head so they could go years without actually seeing that they are slowly losing their hair.

My hair looks great, they say, staring at themselves in the mirror.

Women, on the other hand, are faced with sagging boobs which are on the FRONT of the body so that when they get a permanent case of The Drooping Downwards there is no way to not know that this is happening.

Where'd my boobs go? they say, staring at themselves in the mirror.

I'm not a scientist but this has GOT to mean something.

Keep your eyes peeled and your nose plugged,
Sergeant Serious

6 comments:

linlah said...

I'd like to be on the grant funded team that studies what that means.

The Zadge said...

Yea, but we have bras and they have...hairpieces?!

Charli said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! That was awesome!

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

Those little old ladies with the tape measures keep things looking upright with the right bra.

Cupcake Murphy said...

I love my bra.

Twisted Susan said...

I'd rather sag in the front than not know what was going on up top & around back.