Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Expert Advice

Dear Cupcake,

There have been moments in my life when I have entertained the idea of becoming a professional chef, HOWEVER, I have a relatively small forehead and I do not think I could endure The Awful Effed Up Freak Hat that chefs are forced to wear so I was wondering if you know---do ALL chefs have to wear the white trashcan hat or are there alternatives such as an elegant scarf or an understated visor?
---All Twisted Up Like a Pretzel in Pahrump

Dear Twisted,
No.
Good Luck,
Cupcake

5 comments:

Joann Mannix said...

I like the idea of a jaunty beret, myself.

I'm on vacation with my hopped up energizer crazed bunny family this week. I haven't had a minute to myself until now. And now, my minute is over. Just stopping to wave hello from Chicago.

Little Girl::Big Glasses said...

That right there is exactly I'm not the Pope. That big pointy Popehat would eff up my bangs.

PS - Thanks for the nicest comment I've ever gotten on LGBG. Made me grin foolishly all day.

patti said...

Must wear the hat, and the white coat, and an apron, and the weird terry cloth/pot holder/rag thing tucked in. (I used to work in a fancy restaurant.)

Cupcake Murphy said...

Dear All Of You Three: I just like you very much. And patti excuse me but what about the CHAD EVERETT CLOGS!?

patti said...

Oh absolutely. Dark leather, wooden soles...studs are optional.