Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A List Of Good Things

1. Whole wheat pasta
2. An almost too hot bath
3. Experiencing the ability to accept things just as they are for 5 minutes
4. The jacaranda trees that line El Molino in Pasadena
5. This American Life
6. Chloe's face
7. Michael's smile
8. Eric's heart and face and walk
9. Having the best sister on earth
10. Tom's drawings
11. Using up all the lettuce before it turns to goopy fossil fuel in the bag
12. Remembering 50 times a day --- WE HAVE A COOL PRESIDENT THAT IS NOT AN EVIL TURD
13. Really kind people
14. Reconciling with my mom and how happy my dad would have been about this
15. My friendship with Robert
16. Finally starting to know it's very very very very rarely about me
17. Perfectly cut pineapple in a glass bowl
18. My buddha statues
19. Linda, of course
20. This sentence: BE MORE CURIOUS THAN AFRAID

Sincerely,
Dean of Fret

No comments: