Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Questions For Cat Stevens

1. Where did you go?

2. Do you still have the kind of beard that makes it look like you have a black, hairy apron on your face?

3. Who is the Tillerman? Are you with him?

4. Will you ever come back and play the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts?

5. I heard you changed your name and if so, why? Didn't you like the name "Cat"?

6. If you return do you think you'll make the fatal mistake of going on Dancing With The Stars? (Not that you asked me but I think that would be very bad! Please don't do that.)

7. I'm not the type of person to believe "the grapevine" but there are some people who say you have become a lunatic-ish recluse or some such nonsense and I was thinking, if that's the case, you probably don't have email so do you think you could give me your address?

8. If you had to choose between Smart & Final and CostCo, which would you choose? (I am aware that you didn't ask me to weigh in on this but I find CostCo to have a very Planet of the Apes feel and I have never once managed to get out of there without either an oversized book on Porch Style I didn't need or a 75 pound tray of blueberry muffins that are the size of small sofas. Has that happened to you?)

Thank you,
President
WhereDidCatGo?.org

No comments: