Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unprecedented SECOND Post In ONE Day

Because it is so vital. Because I needed to note it here. Because I want to know if I am the only one who noticed and went "Huh?" then "Uhh. Wha?" then "Hmmff. Uh, ok."

Not in a bad way. Just in a "That was a little weirdy-peirdy"--way.

What am I speaking of? I am speaking of that point in the press conference yesterday when Our Beloved President said "there has been a lot of NAUGHTY spending." And I thought I wonder if there was some evil tricycle, lollipop slush fund we weren't aware of that those fuckers were buying ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE THEY DID.

Naughty, indeed.

It's true. I heard it on CNN and I GUARANTEE you that is something that this Cupcake would classify as ODD.

Ta-ta,
Dwayne the Aggressive Deer

No comments: