Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Expert Advice

Dear Cupcake,

Recently I heard a compelling report on NPR about crows that attack people in urban settings and at one point in the segment the reporter said (in a VERY thick Merchant-Ivory film accent) Everyone knows someone who's been pecked or pooped upon, and I was wondering if you knew --- was this statement referring to the helpless and terrorized pedestrians or simply anyone in the area who works in middle-management?
---Drooling and Befuddled in Butte

Dear Drooling,
No.
Good luck,
Cupcake

3 comments:

The Zadge said...

I like the new look of the blog!

Joan Cairns said...

Cousin, I must tell you that I was indeed pooped on in grade school. It was, of course, during our morning assemly so all the grades were there, probaly about a hundered or so students standing out side, pledging allegiance, praying, and then it happended. I was pooped on by a big old sea gull, it was not Jonathan, But it hit square on the top of the head, splattering all over my light blue catholic sweater. I wanted to share this with you so, you, can call NPR asap and let them know about me. Please and thanks for your time in this very sensitive and timely matter.

Signed,

Still getting shat on in San Francisco.
P.S Who is that big headed women driving you in that old car? She look like a russian shot putter.

Cupcake Murphy said...

Cousin: I just hung up the phone with Daniel Shore and Shikta Prikash. They are both horrified to know of your Poop Head Debacle and send their sorry's. Actually Daniel just started rambling on about the Hoover Administration but you know how he is. What a hateful sea gull that shat upon you, my precious Russian athlete.