Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Conclusion

I've overcome many obstacles in my life---the least of which include a sister that would not keep her greedy monkey paws off my clothes during High School and a mother who had the annoying habit of purchasing not one, but two, Pintos and a Monza.

You would think that such adversity would have steeled me against the harsh terrain of life's landscape but you would be wrong. You see, nothing prepares a person for the stark cruelty that must be endured when one mutters, under one's breath at lunch over tacos at Rubios, that one is not fond and actually hates the whole guitar solo thing.

Which brings me to my point and my conclusion:

REGARDLESS OF ANY HARDSHIP YOU MIGHT HAVE ENDURED, IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IF YOU TAKE THE CHANCE OF ADMITTING THAT YOU DON'T LIKE JIMI HENDRIX, YOU MUST BE PREPARED FOR DEPORTATION.

4 comments:

linlah said...

Do I get to pick the place I want to be deported to?

Cupcake Murphy said...

You do!

Where the Fur Flies said...

It's a good thing I'm Canadian. I've heard of, but could never identify his work.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter weltweit[/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter 2004[/url]