Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Expert Advice

Dear Cupcake,

I'm trying to make sure I'm ready if I happen to be the first person on earth to bump into an alien from outer space and I know that there are certain universal code words that translate across the galaxies, such as "Costco" means "big angry carts" and "Hugh Hefner" means "Blecchhhh".  My question is, what is the universal martian phrase for "white"?---is it "Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife's hair" or "the spectators at Wimbledon"? 
---Anxious and Clammy in Coronado

Dear Clammy,
No.
Good Luck,
Cupcake

1 comment:

The Zadge said...

..or perhaps using the front teeth to grip one's bottom lip while moving one's shoulders to Kool and the Gang's "Get Down On It," all the while miraculously keeping one's hips stiff.