Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Expert Advice

Dear Cupcake,

Recently I asked my husband if he would accompany me to the Indigo Girls concert thinking he would likely offer to scrub the bizarre little space between the oven and the kitchen floor instead but he, without flinching and with TOTAL enthusiasm, said:  SURE! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! and so I was wondering if there is some sort of wildlife organization I should contact in order to register my fine fellow as an endangered species or should I simply be certain that there is a spot reserved for him in The Smithsonian so others might observe this rare and heroic individual for generations to come?
---Constant Smiley Face in Smyrna

Dear Smiley,
No.
Good luck,
Cupcake

7 comments:

The Zadge said...

I've seen the Indigo Girls three times and my straight guy friends always want to go because of the lesbian crowd. They think they are going to see someone like Angelina Jolie and that red head chick from Mad Men making out.

Hilary said...

He has a motive, and only he and God knows what that is.
But go with the flow. Maybe he will have a good time.

duffylou said...

Have you checked the closet recently?

Bossy Betty said...

That is a good man. (Or a man who is up to something.)

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

Mr. Cupcake had me at amazing!

Cupcake Murphy said...

He aims to please.

MidLyfeMama said...

There is a request for your presence at a Styx/Poison/Fleetwood Mac without Lindsay Buckingham combo tour in your future.