Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Prayer

Dear God,

I know my prayers are more like wishes but will you try to (and I say this with full knowledge that you are busier than the gatekeeper lady at the Target dressing room) make sure that everyone I love knows I love them and they know that even if I act more like Joseph Stalin than Jonathan Livingston Seagull in my dumbest moments it is just because I am a big ball of struggling lostness trying to see my way nearer to them where I might catch the glow of their glorious shiny sparklyness that is, often times, the only light I use to find my way.

OK thanks for your time then,
Sergeant Sentimental

6 comments:

The Zadge said...

Sarge, we all hope you know how much we love and adore you and the light you bring into our lives.

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

Cupcake, I think you are always sparkly. :)

Catalyst said...

Some great metaphors, Cupcake.

Cupcake Murphy said...

Merci Z and M and B.

Little Girl::Big Glasses said...

If this was printed on a cheesy plaque in a truckstop I'd buy it even though the plaque was cheesy, because I really really love it and then when people came over and saw it hanging on the wall I'd apologize because it looked tacky but then I'd make them read it and they'd say, "Oooh that's so nice!" and wonder why I didn't just retype it and frame it tastefully. You're the sparkliest.
(PS, had to delete prior comment due to horrible typographical error.)

Cupcake Murphy said...

Thank you for thinking I'm sparkly LGBG.