Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Judgements and Warnings

Current causes for extreme concern:

1. Getting snagged in a conversation seconds after pouring milk into my bowl of cereal so that by the time I take my first bite it has turned from Crispy Squares Of Delicious Shredded Wheat cereal to Pile Of Leaves and Hay In The Rain cereal

2. Drivers who mistake alley next to house for the autobahn

3. The entire cast of Slumdog Millionaire. These lunatics are sitting in my living room right now talking about their triumphant victory. They say it STILL HAS NOT SUNK IN and they CANNOT BELIEVE THIS HAS HAPPENED. They cannot stop smiling. "THIS IS SO JOYFUL!" they continue to shriek at the top of their lungs and just when I thought they were finally starting to wind down, one of the adorable children jumped up and started doing an elaborate dance he called the "WE WON!-WE WON!-WE ARE SO HAPPY!" dance and now it is as if they were just told of their Oscar win for the first time all over again. As I type this they have lifted my husband up over their heads, twirling him around and around chanting "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!"

Just Kidding,
Mrs. Someone Had To Say It

No comments: