Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday SlobberLove

Sometimes on Saturday, when there is an Unexpected Organization Outburst happening that detracts from any and all Sharky hurling or Fake-Out-Run-Around-the-Couch game playing, we surrender to the chaos and we listen to the quiet unselfish place inside of us and we sense where we are needed most and we bring our calming energy to the lunatics we live with who are preoccupied with shoe storage and we simply give our all to The Team and wait for the hullabaloo to be over.

3 comments:

The Zadge said...

Love. Love. The. Motorcycle. Boots.

Rural Rambler said...

I love the boots too. And the hat. I wish an "Unexpected Organization Outburst" would happen at my house. I did clean out the spice drawer Friday.

linlah said...

Too much hallabaloo, I'm not calm at all.