Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things I Don't Understand, Items 335 thru 337

335. Ted Nugent
336. Sleeveless turtlenecks
337. When you tell someone you have a steel boots kicking your temples migraine headache and they say "Oh! Okay! This is wutcha do---ya take yer two fingers and ya press...THERE! right there! Is it gone? Is yer headache gone? Because that's the Power Goddess Yoni Pain Point Thumb Valley area and it connects you directly to your wolf aura so wutcha wanna do now is breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe and okay... now.....HOWL!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMBO.

You always crack me up.

The Zadge said...

Nugent is a nut. He belongs with Palin.

PJ said...

Or a really scoopy neck tee or sweater with long sleeves. Really, is it warm or is it cold?

Rowan said...

Re:337 I hate those people because when I have one of those headaches squeezing anything makes me want to puke.

Overland Park Mac Repair said...

I enjoyed reading yyour post