Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Conclusions

If I wrote a book about how to be happy (besides having a chapter about The Importance Of Never Making Eye Contact With Standard Poodles) I would for sure include a smattering of easy-peezy suggestions, activities and guidelines GUARANTEED to promote a sense of SMILE as opposed to FROWN and all of these suggestions would have a little asterisk with a disclaimer that said: *Do this if you feel like it. If you don't feel like it then your alternate suggestion is to take a hot bath.

And the more I think about this, I'm pretty certain I have the title for my book:

Progresso Beef Barley Soup For The Nervous Person's Soul

I think my target market is nice and hefty so I've got that going for me and the title isn't so totally embarrassing that it will force people to wait until there is NO ONE within 40 yards if they decide to purchase the book in an actual bookstore like how you have to if you're buying a book with the title Why Do I Think I'm Such a Loser Without a Private Veranda? or Hey You! I Hate Me!

If all goes well, my book will make people proud when they purchase it and ultimately so many people will purchase my book that I will be forced to write ANOTHER book with even more suggestions and this book will be titled:

Mrs Paul's Fish Sticks For The Snarky Person's Soul

Buoy Up and Onward Then,
Advisor To The Large Bearded Man In Your Rear View Mirror

No comments: