Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Expert Advice

Dear Cupcake,

Recently I purchased some Neutrogena face soap at Albertsons and as I picked the innocent black and white striped package from the shelf I noticed several sinister looking face creams, moisturizers and pore repair serums nearby that had ANTI-AGING written all over them and as I dropped the Neutrogena into my cart and walked away I think I heard the Revlon-Alpha-Hydroxy-Super-Maniac-Mask-For-The-Ages hiss, "HEY ASSHOLE, AGING IS FUCKED UP AND SO ARE YOU." Should I be concerned that any of these Anti-Aging Gang Banger Face Creams will come to my house and challenge me and my small family to a turf war?
---Cross Eyed From Worry In Fullerton

Dear Cross Eyed,
No.
Good Luck,
Cupcake

No comments: