Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Prayer

I don't believe in reincarnation but if I'm wrong and the reality is that I'm coming back in another lifetime as a plant, animal, person or kitchen appliance I pray to all that is holy that I DO NOT come back as that cat down the street that resembles a short baboon.

How does he get along from day to day with people either staring in horror or grabbing their kids and dogs in fear that his sinister miniature bald man quality will somehow rub off on them? It's possible that I could handle the loneliness from being a pariah but I don't know that I could bear the torment he must feel as neighbors run screaming, "THERE'S THAT CREEPY CAT THAT LOOKS LIKE RICHARD MOLL FROM NIGHT COURT---RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

Sincerely,
The Doubter

No comments: