Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday SlobberLove


Saturday mornings are filled with joy and happiness in The Cupcake Household and not just because we can linger with our coffee and not worry about whether or not we will have a peaceful, private doodie BEFORE we go to work.

There are also things like Saturday morning walks down to the water and oatmeal and various dreams of organization but the thing we love most about Saturday morning is listening to Ira Glass weave more amazing stories together on This American Life.

"AGAIN! AGAIN! LET'S HEAR IT AGAIN!" yells Cooper, warning me not to breathe one word about those hideous claustrophobic podcasts.

"Oh, don't you worry my little hound. The rebroadcast will be on tomorrow," I reply.

4 comments:

Twisted Susan said...

Cooper, a public radio intellectual? Well, alright!

The Zadge said...

Cooper totally would look down his lovely nose at Harry, who spends every weekend insisting I put on XM's "hip hop" channel, in the hope that they will play Baha Men's "Who Let the Dogs Out?"

steve said...

This American Life is just amazing storytelling. Last week's episode that featured the guy who unwillingly confessed a 20 year old murder was incredible. Do you ever watch the Showtime version of the show?

Cupcake Murphy said...

I never watched the show for some reason. Ira belongs in my head and not in front of my eyes but I guess I should check it out.