Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Conclusion

Many moons ago I went prospecting at Ross and was lucky enough to make a major score in under an hour without losing my mind. It was like I had the Crap Sifter Fairy on my shoulder and I found these amazingly soft and comfortable Juicy Couture velvety sweatpants in an unhideous color that fit great. At first I thought Does This Mean That I Am J-Lo? and then I thought THESE ARE SO COMFY! And even though the Ross price of these Magic Comfy Pants bordered on hateful pricing I swooped them up into my arms, ran past the aromatherapy underwear and Dustbuster key chains at checkout and bought them.

They are now and have been THE FOUNDATION of my weekend wardrobe. My Relaxation Uniform staple. I would wear them to church if I could. If I went to church.

Which brings me to my point and my conclusion:

IF JETHRO TULL EVER DECIDES TO MAKE A COMEBACK I COULD TOTALLY BE THE UNDERSTUDY FOR IAN ANDERSEN ON THE NIGHTS WHEN HE GETS TIRED BECAUSE WHEN I STUFF MY COMFY J-LO SWEATPANTS FROM ROSS INTO MY UGG BOOTS I AM HIS EXACT TWIN. EXCEPT WITHOUT THE FLUTE.

4 comments:

The Zadge said...

Your new band could be called "Juicy Tull."

steve said...

Aromatherapy underwear? Do tell...

Beth said...

Ooo! Could I borrow your crap-sifter fairy because I am going shopping at TJ Maxx on Wedensday!

Twisted Susan said...

Jethro Tull? Someone is dating herself.