Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Judgements and Warnings

Sometimes I think I should lead Positive Action Plan Workshops or something.

For example, the other day when I was having a particularly stressful day and my head was swimming in unrealistic thoughts like I Wish I Lived On a Farm In Big Sky Country and I Owned a Charming Diner I turned myself around and pulled my rancid thoughts out of the gutter and I thought AT LEAST I'M NOT AT A BOBBY MCFERRIN CONCERT

And that was the ticket out of Awfulville right there.

Swear to Bea Arthur,
Deputy of Mirth (ish)

3 comments:

The Zadge said...

Unrealistic thoughts? But I think THE EXACT SAME thoughts several times a week (sans the Diner)!

Cupcake Murphy said...

You'd have an interior design company? And you'd drive a truck.

Janice said...

Love it! I want to live on a charming farm that miraculouosly takes care of itself, and DH and I want to work at a Waffle House .. but without all the grease. But I live in Queens and my kid has head lice. But at least I'm not... uh. Gotta go now!