Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Lecture

If you think you are an adult and you can't be bothered with magic and all that horseshit about Santa Claus then RIGHT NOW I want you to put on your happy shoes, sprint to your automobile, drive to the closest market, pick up a quart of Haagen Dazs Dulce De Leche and eat a good portion of it while you watch something intriguing on television---perhaps a documentary or a segment of 60 Minutes or an old musical---and then tell me you do not know what PEACE ON EARTH is.

Keep Your Eyes On The Prize,
Dean of Unsettled Joy

3 comments:

linlah said...

Santa is real, right?

Twisted Susan said...

Can I pour Tia Maria all over my icecream like my old dead granny used to do?

Cupcake Murphy said...

Tia Maria would be advised, yes.