Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Conclusion

On our evening walk yesterday, Cooper, Mister Cupcake and I passed several young women sitting on the front stoop of a house and one of the girls had a pair of low cut skin tight jeans on that had the attractive sausage look that is all the rage these days and her butt was kind of poofing out the back like two marshmallows squishing out a tube of toothpaste.

"I wonder what you call it when a woman has plumber's butt---maid's butt?" Mister Cupcake asked, astutely.

"No. Plumbers aren't really the equivalent of maids." I said, intrigued.

We both agreed that we had never heard the term Plumber's Butt applied to a woman but if there were such a term it would frequently come in handy.

Which brings me to my point and my conclusion:

MISTER CUPCAKE AND I ARE BECOMING LINGUISTS.

Au Revoir,
Bobo the Mule

No comments: