Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday Expert Advice

Dear Cupcake,

Sometimes when I am driving to work I listen to a particularly rousing or hopeful or beautiful or melodious piece of music that kind of matches the morning sky and when I happen upon this musical stew I BLAST this music so loud I'm certain my dead, deaf father will hear it and as I drive into the parking garage I quickly turn all the lovely shenanigans waaaaay down for fear that everyone will know how much fun I'm actually having. Does this mean I am mentally ill or am I just a big goober?
---Frail From Fret in Flagstaff

Dear Frail,
No.
Good luck,
Cupcake

2 comments:

linlah said...

It's not often that the music matches the morning sky. I say go with it, whatever IT is.

Leah Rubin said...

I think maybe she IS a big goober. She can run in the next gubernatorial election. (Groan!)